Indians can now travel to France for work, study and even for tourism!
You can now travel to France as long as you are vaccinated for Covid-19.
All you need to do is make sure that you fall under one of the following categories in order to be permitted to enter France.
1. You must be fully vaccinated with one of the European Medicines Agency authorized vaccines, such as Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, Vaxzevria, Covishield, and a holder of D type Schengen visa valid from three to five years.
2. Seven days must have passed since you received your final vaccine shot.
3. You must provide a vaccination certificate, proving that you do not have any infection symptoms.
4. You must hold a talent passport or a student or researcher visa.
5. You must also present a negative PCR test taken within 72 hours or a rapid antigen test 48 hours before departure.
France is calling you!
Contact Y Axis for complete visa documentation and end to end support.
DUBAI: +971 (0) 42 483 900
AUSTRALIA: + 61 3 99394818
INDIA: +91 7670 800 000
Watch for Latest Visa News:
For Latest Visa News:
Like us on Facebook:
Follow US on Twitter:
Follow us on Instagram:
Originally published at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlZEVwWSoBg